Any CLEAR users? opinions please.

RagingSamster

2[H]4U
Not Clearwire, but Clear - the 4g network... Seeing that I can get unlimited for $30 from Comcast I'm thinking about taking the plunge

I just surrendered mine. I live in the Philadelphia. The sales team was great. I didn't get coverage in my apartment though. I'm not leaving the house to get internet. Sort of pointless then. However, I would get it throughout most of the city. It would flicker connected to disconnected often. Cancelling on the phone was sort of painful. If it works, it's good. They have a 7 day return period. I'll let you know if/when my refund goes through.
I had WiMax with my laptop and my girlfriend was suing the USB adapter with her netbook.

I looked at it since I am living in a hotel for the next 6 months or so, but ended up going with Sprints 4g. While it is not as fast as Clear's system, the ability to have unlimited access to 4g and the 5gig access to 3g nationwide was the tipping point. I also got the personal wifi box for the USB dongle, which enables access up to 5 devices at the same time, similar to the mifi, but with 4g speed.

Back