60GB PlayStation 3 & Cheap Toshiba Satellite Laptop (Bay Area, CA)

Hey guys, just selling a couple things here... Requesting pick-up ONLY in East Bay Area. Preferably weekends or evenings as I go to school and have work in the days.

Heatware

--First off is a my 60GB PS3. CECHA01. Comes with HDMI, Dual Shock 3, AC cable, external chiller and USB cable. You should all know this is the coveted version with perfect BC, media card reader and 4 USB slots. Functionally, it's perfect. The case has some marks from moving (moved in and out of dorm, apartments, etc). I will restore it but has already been updated to 3.0 firmware. SOLD!

PS3-02-1.jpg

PS3-01-1.jpg

--Next is a Toshiba Satellite A105-S4201 - Core Solo T1350 1.86 GHz - 15.4" that needs a new LCD. LCD went out about 6 months ago. Connects and displays via VGA fine which leads me to believe an LCD replacement is the only thing needed (about $40-50 on eBay last time I checked). I upgraded to 2GB RAM and has Windows 7 RC loaded. I can reinstall XP or leave it as is. LCD cover shows wear and has a few stickers I haven't fully cleaned off yet. Anywho, includes power cables and neoprene sleeve. SOLD!

LAPTOP-03.jpg

LAPTOP-04.jpg

LAPTOP-02.jpg

LAPTOP-01.jpg

LAPTOP-05.jpg

Feel free to shoot over any questions and free bumps are always appreciated :D

Last edited:
YHPM... a little off topic.... though... I know your stuff is sold... just a quick question about your PS3

Back