• Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88227

Just unloaded my bunker units.

1531 Validation Pending
1 Validation inconclusive
197 Valid

I started kind of late last night. Didn't realize the sprint was announced until a few hours after it started so I'm hoping those units will validate before the end of the sprint. Perhaps someone else is bunkering but haven't let them go yet.

After the first hour, looks like we are doing just fine.

upload_2017-8-31_17-11-6.png

.. and in lunch break I need to check why my page is not updating ...

Working; even without me wasting my lunch break

Last edited:
Something was wrong with their stats during the 1st hour and maybe Sebastian had problem calculating [H] numbers...
Now we are in really good shape.

Wasn't anything wrong with the 1st hour. I didn't release my bunker WU's until the second hour. ~1700 WU's 197 of them validated. That's why it went from ~3400 points to ~47k points in a single hour.

Something blocks my rigs to upload ... I might messed up the time zones while scheduling the upload window ... still six hours before I can put my healing hands on the boinc manager

Yeah ; with that slow validation rate I think we can soon stop crunching for the sprint ... like my SETI backlog

Just noticed we are 4 points away from topping Gridcoin's score as well!

Your fbradar page has a broken link.

"ChristianVirtural" link is broken at the bottom. It wants to load a "sprint.html" page that doesn't exist. Should be index.html

I was able to bunker 45 tasks. Won't be adding many more after that since we are so far ahead. Will let the CPU go back to WCG.

Yeah, I suggest not accepting anymore new work for POGS and put those CPUs back on projects for the Marathon. We're leading the Sprint by a long shot and we're 1st in the Marathon for that project by a long shot as well.

I'm already shutting down most of my rigs as they complete the tasks I downloaded the other day.

I aborted 20 tasks that hadn't started, but let the ones that were processing complete.

I've got a little over 1100 left. Should be done sometime in the morning here.

Our lead was such that I stopped almost immediately after I started. Thanks for the carry guys.

I also dumped 1000 WU which never would made it ... still some crunching and most pending ... not an attractive project ...

I downloaded 398 tasks during the bunker period. Stopped running yesterday and only 85 tasks pending validation.:)

upload_2017-9-2_7-29-42.png

I still got around 700 WU's in progress. Resumed work on other projects and the client paused a lot of POGs stuff over night. They'll eventually get done. I also now have more valid WU's than pending ones, so they're getting validated pretty quickly all things considered.

Back