FS: WIFE KILLING ME SALE!!! 4790K (GREAT CHIP!), Z97s, 980TI Classifieds w/step-up, Z87 Mobos

jrobdog

Limp Gawd
Hi All,
The wife has finally looked at the bank account and the demon eyes have begun to glow!! I'm at work right now so don't have any pictures but they can be made available upon request.

So it's time I must part with a few items. I prefer Venmo, GW, or FF Paypal. All items are in a smoke free home and well cared for.

All prices include shipping VIA FEDEX 2day! Heatware is under Jrobdog

4790K - This chip was from another forum member and runs amazingly well. I honestly can't believe how good it is - 4.8ghz @ 1.22v on an H100 AIO cooler. PRICE: $275

Asrock Z97 Fatal1ty Killer Motherboard - Great mainstream/"gamer" motherboard, it will include box and accessories. Again, from another [H] member, works great, no problems! Used very lightly. - PRICE: $100

COMBO CPU+MOBO : $350!!!

Motherboards

Asrock Z87E-ITX - Great MITX Motherboard, it supports PCIE Bifurcation so you can use the 16x PCIE lane for two SLI or Xfire cards. It also has 6x SATA which is rare for an ITX mobo. PRICE: $120 MAy have box but no accessories

Asrock H87E-ITX - Solid MITX Motherboard, doesn't support PCIE Bifurcation but has been updated to the latest BIOS and supports G3258 OCing. Does not include the AC wireless module. PRICE: $70 NO BOX

Asus Rampage II Gene X58 (Essentio Edition) - This is the X58 mobo originally found in the Asus Essentio Desktops, it is a basic Gene motherboard with 4 SATA connectors instead of six and smaller heatsinks. THE BIOS CHIP IS CORRUPT YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY A BIOS CHIP ON EBAY FOR $15. Price: $30 PENDING

Video Cards

2x 980TI Classified 0998 w/Step-ups available STEPUP TO 1070 for $30!!:
One was purchased on 6/15 while the other was on 07/01, both have stepups available. I haven't been gaming enough to justify the power of these in SLI. I think I've come to the conclusion that I'm not a gamer anymore. Sad...... Price $375 Each OBO.

Hard Drives

5TB WD MyBook OPENED but NEW/Never Used: Was originally going to use in my Unraid server but still have 5TB available so don't need this at the moment. PRICE: $120

RANDOM CPUs

Q19D - 8 Core/16 Thread Sandy Bridge - EP LGA2011 @ 1.6GHZ.
Works but never used - may come multiplier unlocked!! I'm not sure. Price $30 PENDING

Last edited:
thank you all for the interest!! WOW. MULTIPLE OFFERS ON THE 980TIs - OFFERS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THE NEXT TWO HOURS FOR COMPETITION. 4:00PM EST Deadline! Submit your offers!!

X58 PENDING @ $30
Q19D SOLD

Sweet clocking 4790k, should be able to easily run 5ghz daily then. If I had the money I'd be all over that, but I just splurged for a gtx 1070 so I'm fresh out. Bump for you

Back