FS: 2xGTX 780 Galaxy GC Versions

jrobdog

Limp Gawd
Hi All,
I recently had a baby boy, he's 8 weeks old and is a mess! Always crying and making my life a living hell. I'm sure it'll get better as everyone says..

Anyway, I checked STEAM and I've logged two hours of gaming in the last two weeks.

I can no longer justify having GTX 780s in an idle rig! I'm hoping someone will provide them a worthy home. Neither card has been overclocked and they've both been underutilized.

Galaxy GTX 780 GC $240 shipped each or $460 for the pair

I ship Fedex 2 day and the price includes shipping.

Heatware

Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life

To complain is always non-acceptance of what is. It invariably carries an unconscious negative charge. When you complain, you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation or accept it. All else is madness

I don't know what the hell these guys are talking about. My kid is now 14 months and I'm pretty sure I'm just going to end up parting out my rigs completely :(

"It gets better" is just to get you by the first weeks or months. It changes to different levels of difficulty at each stage.

Haven't touched a game in forever yet I find myself daydreaming about it all the damn time.

Back