e210882 manual problem.

Obiwanshinobi900

Limp Gawd
I can't find the manual for my mobo which is an Intel E210882. I have spent the past hour on google and haven't found anything and I need to know where to connect the front panel to on the motherboard.

I can't find the manual for my mobo which is an Intel E210882. I have spent the past hour on google and haven't found anything and I need to know where to connect the front panel to on the motherboard.

Thats not the model of your motherboard.

From the 2nd link of a google search:
You have seen the label E210882 near your Intel motherboard, so you look for the word Intel E210882 thinking that E210882 is the Intel model number, right?

Well, here is the truth: E210882 is NOT the model number for your Intel motherboard.

See here (from Intel website): Under Component Side Markings section ->UL joint US/Canada Recognized Component mark ->Includes the adjacent UL file number for Intel Desktop Boards: E210882.

The UL File Number is an alphanumeric designation assigned to a company upon successful completion of a product evaluation or company certification.

Here is the proof: Go to UL Online Certifications Directory, Enter e210882 and Search. You will be presented with the following information:

INTEL CORP - Information Technology Equipment Including Electrical Business Equipment - Component - NWGQ2.E210882

INTEL CORP - Information Technology Equipment Including Electrical Business Equipment Certified for Canada - Component

The board model # should be on the box, and if its a desktop board, it should start with a "D" (eg. D975XBX2 is the Intel BadAxe2 975X desktop enthusiast motherboard).

BUMP. its a socket 423 board, mine came out of a gateway, many came out of dells. so no box for me.

Check the physical board for markings. Otherwise, pull up spec sheets of socket 423 boards with pictures and find which one is yours. :rolleyes:

Back