Does Amazon sell New Pixels or are they all used?

Deadjasper

2[H]4U
They are clearly selling used phones and not advertising them as such. They're also selling locked phones advertised as unlocked. One buyer even complained that Amazon sold him a phone that was stolen. Seems like Amazon is a bad place to buy a phone. :(

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
It's actually very common that phone resellers and refurbishers mess up their listings, outside of private sellers. Look at the ratings for refurbished "unlocked" phones from WalMart, half of them are bricked or locked to certain towers. So many incorrect listings. Probably why they sell them so cheap. I buy all of my phones (for 6 people) through Swappa or ebay. I know you are buying new though, so w/e.

It's pretty easy to accidentally buy from not Amazon if you're not paying attention. I assume most of the people writing reviews don't pay attention, so there's going to be some of that.

But also, amazon still comingles inventory afaik, so you might select to buy from one seller, but amazon just picks one from the mingled shelf, you get what you get. Amazon is mostly good at returns still, although they are tightening up.

Back