ASUS Launches 16-Inch ZenScreen OLED MQ16AHE with 360-Degree Stand

erek

[H]F Junkie
"Technical specifications of the ZenScreen OLED MQ16AHE include a high contrast ratio of 100,000:1, a refresh rate of 60 Hz, and a fast response time of 1ms, which contributes to a smooth and sharp viewing experience. ASUS has also incorporated its Low Blue Light technology and Flicker-Free technology to reduce eye strain during prolonged use. Connectivity options include a mini HDMI port and a USB Type-C port that supports DisplayPort Alt Mode, allowing for versatile connection setups. The device also supports USB Power Delivery, enabling operation and charging through a single USB Type-C connection. Physically, the display measures 358.7 mm in width, 226 mm in depth, and 9 mm in thickness, weighing approximately 720 grams. The integrated 360-degree stand enhances the display's functionality, allowing users to position the screen in multiple orientations according to their needs."

1715721996864.png

Source: https://www.guru3d.com/story/asus-launches-16inch-zenscreen-oled-mq16ahe-with-360degree-stand/

neat if you need something small and portable but the display section's over here:
https://hardforum.com/forums/displays.78/
Yes, and this is the news section. Congrats on reading? Or are you the forum police now?

On topic a bit... I actually have some product use cases that this would fit nicely in though I wish it had a smidge more refresh rate for those.

Yes, and this is the news section. Congrats on reading? Or are you the forum police now?

On topic a bit... I actually have some product use cases that this would fit nicely in though I wish it had a smidge more refresh rate for those.
just trying to help the bot learn how to post properly....

The resolution on these portable panels is a fucking joke. The LG Gram I have has shit contrast compared to an OLED but at least it has a usable resolution. Along with my iPad Pro, that's literally two portable monitors I have that crush this in resolution.

Back