Windows password screen won’t show up?

etegv

Limp Gawd
Hi, having a strange issue. Pc boots up fine, able to to bios, advanced repair, etc. but screen goes black when the password screen shows up. I can hear the sound but everything is dark and can’t type anything. I did cmos reset and uninstalled updates and am getting the same issue

Thanks

Are you lucky enough to have more than a video output option (iGPU, video card laying around) ?

Are you lucky enough to have more than a video output option (iGPU, video card laying around) ?

I’m using my 5700xt. Everything was good and then I got angry and shoved a few things around. It wasn’t like a crazy type of anger where cables were pulled and hardware destroyed, so this is baffling to me. I already replugged everything, tried a diff cable, and moved everything back to where it was, lol

I have the gigabyte auros master ddr4 and one thing I noticed was that under bios ver. F22 it states that it corrects a blank display issue during power up with 3060 cards. Should I try that bios with my 5700xt card? I installed F23 thinking that it had the fixes from F22, but I do know that sometimes dudes will go back to an older bios when they have issues with a pc. Worth trying F22? Thanks

Link of bios and what it corrects
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B660-AORUS-MASTER-DDR4-rev-10/support#support-dl

Back