Spaceworms FTW!!!!

Tenchi4U

¡el papa grande
Warning this game is aggravating.

Space Worm

you must avoid the ball(s), yes you can go through the screen to the other side.

the hardest part is getting out of the middle of hte screen. Once you can do that, i just kept going from top to bottom (moving left to right and right to left also) and they never touched me. on level 8, i get to about 860ish and a stray one allways finds me.

If you can get out of the middle and group them up it's just a matter of going in circles. I can't get out of the middle of 11 without a stray ball hitting me though.

Lvl 8 for me. Getting out of the center is the hard part. I do the whole circle thing.

At least now I know what direction I should head in a 2-D environment if I have <8 heat seeking missles chasing me :D Just hope I can go as fast as them...

I found that going diagonal seems to confuse the balls and they stay centered in the screen.

spaceworms.jpg

level 9 is quite easy
bolt straight left, once you changed sides, stop and change your direction

takes some effort once on the other side, but quite easy to get them into a circle

I've gotten to level 24 now, but I almost believe it's impossible. Has anyone gotten past 24?

The odd levels seem to be easier since there is a 'hole' in some spot on the board, with the even levels the balls are evenly spaced, no 'hole'.

Back