Quick and special request

oC|-TiTaN

2[H]4U
As there is news of a new and improved tattoo ink coming out soon I have decided to finally get the tattoo I've always wanted and never really had reason to until now. I created and designed a symbol with my initials, AE, in a similar manner to the æ symbol only in a more uniform and rotationally symmetric symbol:

aery0.jpg

I also designed it to look almost as if it were composed of a sine wave overlapped with the infinity symbol as I am a CS and Math double major. What I need is a digitally perfect representation based on the above symbol with similar features when it comes to thickness and shape. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really have no experience with any kind of computer drawing programs and wouldn't know where to begin in making this myself. Thanks to anyone with the 5 minutes it should take to create this!

P.S. - upon closer inspection it seems there is a slight offset in the two loops composing the aforementioned "infinity symbol" which seems to be what makes this stand apart from the other 100's I've drawn so if that offset could be maintained I would greatly appreciate it. All I really need to be corrected is making it uniform in respect to being rotationally symmetric so it looks exactly the same from the top and bottom view. Thanks!

Hi there, do you mean something like this? I don't mind having a go at altering it more to your taste if I'm able to! :)

Sign.jpg

wow that subtle change was really all I was looking for as I had noticed the gap between the loops on either side was slightly different but that looks much, much better! is there any way you can now take that and turn it into a black and white image with no gradient or shades? I love it though!

i prefer the first image as i liked the dimensions and shape of it better, but all that really need be done now is making it a black and white image and maybe smoothing out any imperfections in the curves and such. Thanks!

ooooo very nice! I think the last thing I'd really like is to smooth it out a little more. It's not vital as this gets the general picture across but for personal reference I'd like a more digital looking version. Is that possible? (I really don't know what it would involve)

Edit: This somewhat shows what I mean by smoothing it out, as well as giving it a more definite and sharp outline:

blackandwhitebl1.jpg

Hey TiTaN, without delving into my filters I can only smooth it out about this much. If you'd like something a little sharper I could try 2mro or you could ask Grentz the master! :)

Blackandwhitebitsmoother.jpg

Back