Armenius

Extremely [H]
Coming to Steam, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch on February 24.

Last edited:
on my list, waiting for a sale and playing Hogwarts Legacy in the mean time.

It arrived finally. Stupidly on my part, I apparently ended up buying the PS5 Collector's Edition 3x.

Overwhelming Positive reviews on Steam even regular 3-D Final Fantasy games can't get reviews like that.

I played the first on my Switch Lite. I pre-ordered this one for PC to play on my Steam Deck. Haven't started it yet, but I'm excited. I'll start on it when the Diablo IV beta weekend is over.
I didn't finish the first one, but I did enjoy jt

I got this on CD keys if the reviews were Overwhelming Positive it can't be that bad. I didn't play the first game so I hope it's good.

20230323014247_1.jpg

Cute game looks great on my 26.5" oled monitor characters are a little blurry. This is the first 2D JRPG I played that has voice acting just adds to the game.

Last edited:
It's more of an old school JRPG. If you like the SNES JRPGs, you'll probably like this. If you're looking for something more modern, with a complex story, etc., this is not the game.

Basically, it's a simple story, where the focus is just on the game play.

With the settings you can lower Post Processing and the game looks sharper not as blurry but I don't think you can edit the Ini
I tried to but I think Square changed the files so you can't unless I need a ini editor I might try that.

i liked the first one on my switch which already looks great for a 2d game, but i always wondered if playing it on higher end hardware has any benefits

Played some more if this fuzzy game it's ok not sure if it will grow in me. Battles are fun and really drawn out I got past the starting area after my village was attacked. It's like Final Fantasy but at the same it's not. Maybe I'm just spoiled by games with big impact.

Played some more if this fuzzy game it's ok not sure if it will grow in me. Battles are fun and really drawn out I got past the starting area after my village was attacked. It's like Final Fantasy but at the same it's not. Maybe I'm just spoiled by games with big impact.

It's a pure classic JRPG distilled down to the core of the genre.

Back