New a60 -- first pics

agentzero9

2[H]4U
I definitely like the first 2 the most, the 2nd one is probably the best.

What made you decide on the A60?

Yay Albuquerque!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Born and raised in the good old ABQ. (Of course, I'm going to school in Chicago)

Gotta love Old Town

yea i got an a60 for the holidays as well, its a great camera. i love the manual controls, and the panorama setting is fun too. the stitch software is great.

my two favorite pics:

macro

and a very resized panorama

Originally posted by agentzero9
I definitely like the first 2 the most, the 2nd one is probably the best.

What made you decide on the A60?

Thanks. I wanted a camera that was a little bit better than the A60 in terms of resolution and capabilities...but I decided on the A60 because of it's impressive quality in pictures, ability to use manual controls and for the price it out classed all others (yes, I'm cheap and pressed on cash :D). But..being a photo newbie I want something I can play around with and see how it goes and see if I really want to go high class (remember this is the first camera I've owned).

It's fun though, I went up in the mountains today and did some panoramic shots...the shots aren't that great because I couldn't get a nice clearing but that photostitch software is freaking awesome. I thought you were going to have to manually line them up and it would just place them near each other.

I have definately been impressed so far with my shit quality shots :D.

-KrazeD

Panoramic, behold! This is the first one I tried, hard to get a good clearing where we were at for a real nice view though =/.
And yes, I love that photostich software...automatically puts the images together flawlessly (so it seems).

1024_001.jpg

-KrazeD

Back