Need new keyboard

I keep my eyes open for any decent vintage KBs and other PC HW but it's rare when I see anything old, let alone good. I did get a Natural Elite (near mint :)) some years back and that was a nice test drive for split keys. I think you got a nice deal even if it's one of the clone switches.
I actually put a 'wtb' on craigslist and scored the focus and and IBM SSK for steal prices. The focus was a bit dirty, but was all original. :)

Nice! When was the sale--tempted to pick one of these up to complement the evga z15 board I have that supports swapping switches. :)
Was running about 4 weeks ago, they had an extra 20% off. Item had an amazon renewed paper in it but it's flawless. I hunted for even the tiniest scratch and didn't find one. Honestly, having used it, I'd happily pay the $50 for it open box they're asking.

Was running about 4 weeks ago, they had an extra 20% off. Item had an amazon renewed paper in it but it's flawless. I hunted for even the tiniest scratch and didn't find one. Honestly, having used it, I'd happily pay the $50 for it open box they're asking.
Thank you! I think if this week goes bad I know where my retail therapy is, lol.

I actually put a 'wtb' on craigslist and scored the focus and and IBM SSK for steal prices. The focus was a bit dirty, but was all original. :)
I had wanted ads up for other items for some years, I almost never got serious replies. I took them down when people started copying them and offering more than was reasonable.

I would've recommended it to a friend if I had known they had an eBay store. I pointed them to their website but the full size board has been out of stock for some time.

i have two razer keyboards both with blue switches, yes i need that click clack sound when i type, only con is its not very good for late night gaming

the keyboard itself I loved it. Hated the icue software though. logitech is easier to manage for me. just imo

the keyboard itself I loved it. Hated the icue software though. logitech is easier to manage for me. just imo
About the same for me. I think the HW is alright (K95/18 macro key) and I can't stand iCUE. The keyboard is old enough, though, that I can use CUE with it instead (not great but better than iCUE).

Oh yea, good ole iClueless, gotta have it, hehehe :) /s

FYI, this forum is as close as that garbaggio will EVER get to any of my pc's !

I ended up getting the Logitech G815. And from past experience, the Logitech software just works. No need to "record a macro" just to save a string of text, among other things. Super happy so far.

Rather, I played with the keyboard a bit, by accident.
Therefore, I have a ps/2 keyboard(SteelSeries 7G) and the difference in the boot time of windows is 0.7 seconds in favor of the PS/2 slot compared to the USB slot.I also used another usb keyboard.
You can see how much those USB ports load the processor, it's not very little.

Otherwise, what would you recommend as a successor to the SteelSeries 7G? What to buy? So the SteelSeries 7G suits me in all respects, the ergonomics are good for me, the height is just right, I like that it is relatively quiet, there is no click like on other mechanical keyboards.It has a croatian layout.The disadvantage may be that there is no LED lighting, but I can do without it.
In games, the only thing that annoys me is that I don't know when I pressed and when I didn't, somehow it seems to lose the signal, I don't know if it's the graphics or something else.

Back