[H] guys in Indiana??

Not me...worky. I won't be [H] in IN for very much longer...probably [H] in Kansas or Missouri.

w00t......NW, IN here......[H]obart to be exact.....man this place is getting ghetto

Originally posted by Teh Rage
you mean hobart or hard?? lol

[H]obart would be the one getting ghetto.........the [H]........well i hope it never gets to that point.........where are the people from NW, IN from...as in city-wise?.........i want to plunder some new comps.........j/k:D

Chesterton here.
Purdue grad. LAN monkey for the enemy (NIPSCO). Gamer when I have time. Hardware junkie. Beer drinker extraordinare. :D
Us [H]oosiers gotta' represent!!!
Who's up for [H]ooters by the Raddison?

Bloomington [H]oosier here.

No Stompfest for me though (well unless my psycho ex doesn't stop wigging out on me :p )

Actually, I haven't even though some friends keep asking me about it and I'm pretty sure the president of the club works in the office right next to mine. I'll have to sign up for the next one, as I see the upcoming one is full with 90 people. That's not too shabby.

The Sponsor Whore Extraordinare here is a [H] Hoosier too. :)

Noblesville/Westfield/Carmel area

Another Bloomington Hoosier here. No Stompfest for me either though. I work almost full time and go to school. No time. :rolleyes:

Petersburg, IN. Working on a homemade "Media Center" PC.

And yea I know theres no version of Media Center without purchasing a full system but the same features can be done.

You could try www.lanaholics.com . I know it is not in Indiana, but it is really not that far away from the Indiana/Illinois border. They have an event coming up on Apr 24th if you're interested.

I want to hit IndyGamers...but I will be in Michigan that weekend. I'm heading up to PenguinCon, and working for SJG.

I missed Stompfest (again), because I was working that day. Ah the life of a Network Admin. Whee. Maybe the next one.

So, I'm moving back to Indy soon and was wondering if anyone in the Indianapolis area was interested in LAN parties? Just checking the scene before moving... ;)

Bump. Are there any nerd fests/LAN parties going on in the Indiana, Northern KY, Cincinnati area? I'm not really tuned in to the goings ons, but I'd really like to get involved in a LAN party once and awhile. I miss college days, where dorm LANs were common nearly ever weekend.

Fishers/McCordsville area.

I need to build a new LAN PC though, or pick up a decent laptop. My current rig weighs a metric ton.

Fishers/McCordsville area.

I need to build a new LAN PC though, or pick up a decent laptop. My current rig weighs a metric ton.

Yeah, that's why I bought my Gateway gaming laptop back in the day, was going to LAN parties every month and it was a damn sight easier to tote around! The Asus G73/G74 laptops are pretty sweet. A friend has the G73 and loves it. If you can find an older Gateway system that has been upgraded, or by it cheap and upgrade it yourself, that might be an inexpensive way to go as well. Mine only came with a crappy 1.8Ghz dual core CPU, but I upgraded it after the first year to a 2.5Ghz dual core and it chugs along just fine now... ;)

Back