Gigabyte Control Center - No GPU

Tanquen

[H]ard|Gawd
I just reinstalled Windows 11 now I can't get the Gigabyte Control Center to show the GPU. I've installed it's updates and most of the modules. Just leaving out the ones that I don't think I need.

1681079641698.png

I'll I want to do it underclock the GPU and get the fan speed down.

Control center is good for the RGB software. I was able to sync all the RGB and the RAM color. You don't even need it for the Gpu.
For controlling the GPU I just use Nvidia GeForce experience works just fine.

Support gave me a file to install their VGA Tool and that worked.

GBT_VGA_23.03.10.01.exe

Last edited:
Unfortunately that POS software is the only way to control the stupid little LCD screen on Gigabyte GPU's. If you don't install it (and keep it installed), it'll keep defaulting back to this weird little animation of an egg.
If there was a real way to disable that damned screen on my GPU (minus black tape), I'd do it in a minute.

Unfortunately that POS software is the only way to control the stupid little LCD screen on Gigabyte GPU's. If you don't install it (and keep it installed), it'll keep defaulting back to this weird little animation of an egg.
If there was a real way to disable that damned screen on my GPU (minus black tape), I'd do it in a minute.
Sometimes there is a separate power connector for that. Just locate the fan one and you know what the other one is.

Back