FS: Thinkpad T460 laptops, Microsoft 256gb SSD (SP8+ products), NAS Hard Drives

Surprised no one needs NAS drives, not sure why they aren't selling. Literally giving them away.

Man, no one wants these drives. Makes no sense to me.
If I had to guess, probably has to do with a combination of lower capacity drives, as well as power on hours being quite high. Most people be looking for higher capacity drives now for data servers...That would be my guess, although not to be taken as fact, just speculation. That's the main reason I haven't listed my spare HGST 7,200 rpm Deskstar Nas drives, got a few between 4-6 TB, but they have high power on hours, so I don't bother posting them, just sitting in boxes collecting dust...lol.

GLWS.

If I had to guess, probably has to do with a combination of lower capacity drives, as well as power on hours being quite high. Most people be looking for higher capacity drives now for data servers...That would be my guess, although not to be taken as fact, just speculation. That's the main reason I haven't listed my spare HGST 7,200 rpm Deskstar Nas drives, got a few between 4-6 TB, but they have high power on hours, so I don't bother posting them, just sitting in boxes collecting dust...lol.

GLWS.
Probably right. You would think people have some 1-3tb drives out there that would like to upgrade them to some more space for the cheap. I would be all over this deal if I was them. But, guess not. My new NAS has 4 8tb drives in it.

Reactions: Ikasu
like this
Back