fat guy on lawn mower?

My god.
If one is gonna let the belly out all nasty like that theres no need for a shirt whatsoever :eek:

browndwarf79 said:
My god.
If one is gonna let the belly out all nasty like that theres no need for a shirt whatsoever :eek:

It makes him sassy and supports his manboobs :D

:eek: :eek:
I went and looked around the rest of the open directory and ran into THIS
That'll teach ME to snoop around open directories again

Metallica_Band said:
I went and looked around the rest of the open directory and ran into THIS

oh man....Yikes. I'm blind

AGH!

NAKED MAN ON BED = VERY BAD.

Seriously, warn me next time. I guess that's what I get for click on "this"

Metallica_Band said:
I went and looked around the rest of the open directory and ran into http://72.19.98.195/pics/Family%20Pics/Vacation/Mexico%202/DSCF0011%2EJPG"

Naughty Naughty. Yea, that is a shameful picture I must admit. And i had a funny feeling someone was going to pull that one up.

As for the girls, I don't know what your talking about :D. (two of them you listed arn't taken by me, and i think you can guess which 2 those are.)

WTF!!! anyone noticed the little demon in this picture DSCF0017.JPG It scared the hell of me :eek:

untitled8mg.jpg

pimpdaddy.jpg

This was the only edit I made back about two years ago (I still don't have much artistic creativity).

In this pic, i forgot to lable the "boost radiator" that is in the bottom front. (that thing hangs down more then on a 89 Honda Civic Hatchback!!!)

SHAME ON YOU!!!!
How can you name this pic "Asian"

That's a racial slur young man! Her anme is Tila Nguyen.

"asian"

ray4389 said:
SHAME ON YOU!!!!

[/URL]
Holy NSFW!

ray4389 said:
SHAME ON YOU!!!!

"asian"

BOOBIES!!

BOOBY BOOBY BOOBY BOOBY BOOBY

*hyperventilates*

She is one sexy babe :D

OOOOhhh

I got it. I'm only 16 so it's liek wtf does that mean.

Ooops i admited I'm under aged. SHIT!!!

FBI is after me now.

*Runs*

*stops off at 7-11 to get slupee*

*pics up donoughts*

*throws at FBI (theya re after all just cops)*

*goes back home*

saturnine2 said:
Holy NSFW!

Tell me about it. I'm glad those pics did'nt cause problems when I was working at my local high school. I let the nice kids, in the computer class i was assisting, have read access to my netware account, which just so happened contained a few NSFW (NSFS (school)) things. ^_^

Heck, when all the teachers left, log on to the computers with a projector connected and you can have some fun! (j/k, im a good boy, i sware :D ).

all links are bad .... your IP must have changed with your ISP. id recommend no-ip.com. you can even get a prog that auto updates your IP to the DNS

im dying to see these pics, please fix soon!!! lol

MadJuggla9 said:
all links are bad .... your IP must have changed with your ISP. id recommend no-ip.com. you can even get a prog that auto updates your IP to the DNS

im dying to see these pics, please fix soon!!! lol

Moving from college back to home, so my server will be down for a little while. Should be up by the end of tommorw when all this moving is finally done. ^_^

ok, my cheap server is back up, so go easy (sorry, was at the movies ^_^ ). Basically just take what ever someone linked too and change to 24.218.125.5 , other then that everything in my posts have been changed.

well that was a fun adventure, even though this thread got way off topic. thanks for the pics. :)

Back