[Dead]Hot? XFX MERC 7900XTX $799 @ Amazon

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
XFX Speedster MERC310 AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX Black Gaming Graphics Card with 24GB GDDR6, AMD RDNA 3 RX-79XMERCB9 https://a.co/d/gf43IxN

Lowest cost I think I've seen.

Sold and shipped from the XFX Amazon Store - Comes with Avatar game too.

Screenshot_20240104-055447.png

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Good deal, and includes a copy of the Avatar video game to boot. Nice find! I had a similar XFX card that was a 6900 XT, performed great and thermals were great too.

Great deal. Check dimensions. These things are long. One of my rigs has a smaller-ish case - has saved me a lot of money the past few months, lol...

That is a nice price, almost too nice, quick someone spread a rumor about AMD being scared of the 4080 super so they’re lowering this card to compete and making a 7900 XTXTX to take on the 4090! :p

Great deal. Check dimensions. These things are long. One of my rigs has a smaller-ish case - has saved me a lot of money the past few months, lol...
lol yeah - had maybe a half inch clearance on my old H510 case. Couldn't even fit the support bracket it came with.

Must have been a pricing mistake. The AMD RX 7900 XT Ultra is $799... but now the XTX version is back to $979.

Must have been a pricing mistake. The AMD RX 7900 XT Ultra is $799... but now the XTX version is back to $979.
Or they sold out on the available units. Showing other vendor options only now.

Sorry fellas. Deal is already dead.

Back