Conduct unbecoming

Ch1m3r4

Gawd
It's kinda sad how poorly a lot of business is around here in the FS/FT forum. The T-Man is a long time member, a whole lot of heatware evals, etc. I went through a number of PMs with him about some RAM I was selling. Gave him all the specs, came to a final, shipped price, agreed to ship first since his heat was so high. Didn't hear anything about an address or anything for a few days.

So I PM him again, "are you still interested?" He says yes, yes I'm interested. Still no information. Did he do anything wrong? I guess technically no he didn't, but is it really too much to ask for people to conduct themselves with good conduct on this board? If you can't expect a good transaction from someone with all that positive heat, I think that's a shame. In reality, I could care less if he found a different deal and decided to go with that one, but at least have the common courtesy to tell the other people you were dealing with that you decided to go with something else!

I do apologize and agree that many people get sloppy, myself included
I had replied and as we all know [H] forum does go down occasionally or is unaccessible

T-man
285+ Heat

Back