Blu-Ray burning software?

DarkCyber

[H]ard|Gawd
I just built and new system and purchased an LG Black 10X Blu-ray Burner WH10LS30 LightScribe OEM burner to go in my new pc. This was an OEM drive and I need to know what is some good software I can get for burning my new Blu-ray discs.

Hmmm, I have that already. Just didn't think about it supporting or burning Blu-Ray. I am going to backup a bunch of pictures from my pc, like 175 gb :eek: So, I have some 25 gb and 50 gb discs I plan to test out.

If your intention is to burn data discs - meaning non-video discs, just backups of current data (you're not making Blu-ray movies, to clarify - any current burning software should recognize the drive as a burner, plain and simple. You'll simply have a shitload more "space" to be able to burn things on but, ImgBurn, Nero, etc, should all be able to see that drive and a blank piece of BD media in it as just another writable disc.

Now, if you get to a point where you'd like to make your own "home movie Blu-ray" discs to play in other standalone/set-top/PC Blu-ray drives, that's another thread... :)

Back