Any way to get an Apple TV 4k cheaper?

uOpt

[H]ard|Gawd
Everything is on sale, except I can't find any discounts on Apple TV 4Ks in the US. Amazon generally doesn't have them since they compete with Amazon's own hardware.

The best I could do is $5 off at Costco.

Any ideas? I'm spoiled and don't want to pay full price :)

64gb refurb from apple for $110. Yea or as said, used on ebay. Or get a roku and the apple tv app.

64gb refurb from apple for $110. Yea or as said, used on ebay. Or get a roku and the apple tv app.

Roku isn't an option. The point of the exercise of switching from Fire to Apple TV is that I want the IOS versions of the various apps. I don't actually watch anything on Apple's service, that's not the problem.

sounds about right. if we buy a box of 10, they give us maybe $50 off. a box of 10 macbooks only gets us $100 off. apple doesnt like to do discounts, even for edu...
you can get a gen 2 for $180 on amazon.

Look around to see if any place still has the last gen ones? I got one for like $80ish on clearance at my Costco awhile back though it's probably been long enough most places may not have the older ones anyway.

I know you said $5 off at costco but this seems a little more

https://www.costco.com/apple-tv-4k-...b821&cjevent=c755b3bc895a11ee8031e9380a82b821

Got me looking now lol.

Unless you are needing 128. But i rarely see the large ones get sales. The one step down in memory size usually is the sale item for apple tvs

Thanks. I don't care about the memory, but I want the Ethernet port. So I'm still screwed right now. Maybe something comes along for actual BF day...

If you are in the market for a soundbar; the Costco Sonos Beam deal is pretty amazing. For the same sale price as what everyone else is selling the Beam ($400 on sale) you also get a voucher for a free $60 mount and a voucher for a $40 Apple Gift card.

BestBuy will offer sales on Apple TV but they’re not offering anything significant for BF.

I’m kicking myself for not getting a couple Apple TVs 3rd gen from Costco when they cleared them out last year for like $70. I’ve read an article about a 2024 refresh that may try to get them to $100 so it may be worth waiting for that or see if Costco has another blowout sale on the 4th gen.

Well, at bestbuy I can save $7.50 now :)

I am sure whichever model I get will be replaced instantly, I made my peace with that.

Back