Any VR Developers have experience with OSVR?

morningreis

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm developing an Unreal Engine 4 project right now and was toying with the idea of implementing VR into it. It's not a primary goal of my project, so I wasn't going to go out of my way to get my hands on a Rift or Vive which are rather expensive. I did come across the Open Source VR Hacker Dev Kit on the Razer website which is actually reasonably priced, seems to be on par with the other kits, and as far as I can tell is in-stock.

I was wondering if anybody had experiences with this.

thanks for bringing this system up. it might be the only option for hackintosh users

Why do I feel like this is turning into another pc vs console, Microsoft vs apples...., and Xbox vs Playstation vs nintendo vs steam vs nvidia kind of thing. I don't feel good about this. Sorry guys, I am happy it's finally happening, but this is going to be hairy the first year with all the competition, die hard fans, and most likely exclusivity of softwares or apps.

Why do I feel like this is turning into another pc vs console, Microsoft vs apples...., and Xbox vs Playstation vs nintendo vs steam vs nvidia kind of thing. I don't feel good about this. Sorry guys, I am happy it's finally happening, but this is going to be hairy the first year with all the competition, die hard fans, and most likely exclusivity of softwares or apps.
Did you post in the wrong thread?

Back