Any good games with offline bots?

• Thread starter Deleted member 312202
  • Start date
we'd all get frustrated at how bad we are at those games now compared to when we were 16-18 years old.

I feel I'm just as good as back then, even better in some ways. I have decades of game knowledge that still applies to new games. Reflexes do get slower with age, but not nearly as much as most people think. When you factor in ping and input lag it's negligible.

Of course I don't have time to grind a game and try to get to the top of the leaderboads, but just casually popping in a game I'm as good as I was back then.

I feel I'm just as good as back then, even better in some ways. I have decades of game knowledge that still applies to new games. Reflexes do get slower with age, but not nearly as much as most people think. When you factor in ping and input lag it's negligible.

Of course I don't have time to grind a game and try to get to the top of the leaderboads, but just casually popping in a game I'm as good as I was back then.
I feel the same. I did play some COD online last year for the first time in years and held my own. I'm in my early 50's now and just don't feel like doing that much anymore. I was always a UT99 guy who enjoyed playing against bots and that just stuck with me I suppose. It just sucks that so may games are MMO now and offline is an afterthought. I guess that's how they make their money.

I have my good and bad days, some days clearing the top 3 for kills, other day just sucking royally, but with games like Apex Legends, so many players use aim assist systems and recoil limiters i just accept they are cheating most of the time vs me sucking :D

Back