AMD Genoa EPYC 100-000000897-03 3.61GHz 64cores Engineering Sample CPU processor

erek

[H]F Junkie
s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1857983368...0qrJHgASG4G1JdjOYpczXGuqOF|tkp:Bk9SR6bg3r7UYQ

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice, I haven't seen these in the wild yet.

Should be roughly an Epyc 9554. Pricing is a bit optimistic though... $5K for this ES, but I know the "real" 9554 can be found around $7K and it will be guaranteed to work :p

Reactions: erek
like this
Nice, I haven't seen these in the wild yet.

Should be roughly an Epyc 9554. Pricing is a bit optimistic though... $5K for this ES, but I know the "real" 9554 can be found around $7K and it will be guaranteed to work :p
this still might be worth the gamble, right? 2k in savings

this still might be worth the gamble, right? 2k in savings
Na, es epyc chips have historically been pretty significantly cheaper. As well as flawed in various ways compared to the retail counterpart. Unlike most es xeons that are near identical to retail you definitely notice the difference from early steppings.

5k is quite abit to take a gamble on

Reactions: erek
like this
Na, es epyc chips have historically been pretty significantly cheaper. As well as flawed in various ways compared to the retail counterpart. Unlike most es xeons that are near identical to retail you definitely notice the difference from early steppings.

5k is quite abit to take a gamble on
Sth / serve the home has been mentioning Genoa quite a bit recently

Back