addicting side shooter thingy

16? how the fuck?

everytime i play i get owned by level 14. i always get caught reloading that damn shotgun since it takes 5 minutes.

You should shoot the zombies as they're getting up since it only takes one shot. The guys that put their arm through you should be taken out with 2 shots to the chest (maybe one shot through the groin, experimenting with that). The guys that rip off your head should be hit in the head, then chest. Big guys three shots to the head. Those were the quickest ways I found to beat them...let me know if you have something easier. Also, I pretty much only used the shotgun as a last resort since the pistol reloads quicker. You can shoot some guys in the shin to knock them down to buy yourself more time. I think that about covers it...

I should also say that Idon't get to level 16 every time. I think I've been there 2 or 3 times, but it's mostly 13-14.

212 kills, but I just can't make it past level 16.

bum_lee.JPG

Oh well. It's past midnight and I gotta to work in the AM.

Orwick

I got to level 17... 230+ kills or so. Sometimes if you time it right, you can get a free pistol shot. Usually it happens if you shoot when the guy raises the pistol about a quarter of the way.

shiffero said:
how do i use a different gun than the pistol?

Push shift after you pick up the shotty on the 2nd/3rd level to change between shotgun and pistol.

172 level 14.... u guys are right... level 14 does get tough...
so far id say the only 2 tough levels so far are 10 and 14 (and now im guessing 16 too)

lvl 17 232 once. Havent been able to get past 14 except for that one time

Hey, that guy goes to my school! Or, at least, the web site says that he does.

Cool game.

go ahead and check it for photoshopping that is totaly legit, go ahead, come on

calling shopped only cause your score would have definately been higher, and why not take screenshot of final score

one small zombie on screen, and a full pistol?
:p

michealo said:
calling shopped only cause your score would have definately been higher, and why not take screenshot of final score

one small zombie on screen, and a full pistol?
:p
i got bored

FINALLY HIT 13, WITHOUT EVER using the shotgun, and when i finally decide to try the shotgun out, i get killed!!!!!

the shotgun reloads wayyyy to slowly, all i did to get to level 13 was shoot there legs and shoot there legs some more,

it worked perfectly and none got more than half the distance to me.

the big guys fall with 3 shots to the legs and 2 for the rest i believe.

been playing this one on and off for the last few months.. great little game.. 285 is my highest.. hard to get much past that really..

Back