Elden Ring (From Software RPG)

huh?...the Dark Souls 2 DLC totally redeemed the game and was the best part...I think most people think that...the base game was a bit lackluster but the 3-part DLC was amazing
And I don't agree with those people. I could tolerate Sunken King, but Old Iron King has me wanting it to end by the time I'm a third of the way through it, and I don't ever want to do Ivory King again.

And I don't agree with those people. I could tolerate Sunken King, but Old Iron King has me wanting it to end by the time I'm a third of the way through it, and I don't ever want to do Ivory King again.

the Scholar of the First Sin re-release also helped the game immensely in my opinion

Back in March, a rumor regarding a new RPG developed by From Software with George RR Martin consulting/writing started circulating online....while it’s no surprise that the developer is working on a new game, the fact that this game is allegedly written by A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R Martin made the rumor quite noteworthy...and it seems like this game is indeed real and will be announced soon

A post on 4Chan shared more details on this game, which is apparently going to be called Great Rune and it will have a Norse Mythology theme...the game is considered to be the true successor to the Dark Souls game, but it will bring some drastic changes to the formula...the game will apparently be announced during Microsoft’s E3 2019 press conference...

https://www.gamesradar.com/george-r-r-martin-fromsoftware-game-e3-norse-great-rune/
It’s interesting sometimes, going back and re-reading the original post… Great Rune! Just doesn’t have the same ring as Elden Ring.

Has anyone started a new Elden Ring run in prep for the DLC? I started a new game. Don't plan on finishing it but it's a good opportunity to get used to the controls again.

I'm still blown away by the complexity of Stormveil Castle. The sheer amount of paths, verticality, and the interconnectedness of it all. It's just wild. I feel like you can spend an easy 10 hours in Stormveil alone.

Reactions: w35t
like this
Has anyone started a new Elden Ring run in prep for the DLC? I started a new game. Don't plan on finishing it but it's a good opportunity to get used to the controls again.
I’ve been playing like crazy in preparation for the DLC. I have a NG character on a mostly completionist run, map totally cleared out, and a NG+7 character around level 350 with two of every weapon, every spell, incantation, piece of armor etc. Going to play the DLC with the NG character first and then with the NG+7, it’ll be interesting to see how the difficulty scales.

I’ve been playing like crazy in preparation for the DLC. I have a NG character on a mostly completionist run, map totally cleared out, and a NG+7 character around level 350 with two of every weapon, every spell, incantation, piece of armor etc. Going to play the DLC with the NG character first and then with the NG+7, it’ll be interesting to see how the difficulty scales.

Do you have a good build for the standard battle axe? I'm a glutton for punishment with the souls type games and never do ranged or magic to cheese stuff.

Back