F/S Motherboards, Cooling, Cases Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDub

[H]ard|Gawd
Plain and simple. I have this stuff for sale and I want to get rid of it all.

All items are close to new as it gets and will come in retail boxing unless stated. I will accept PayPal in the form of non-CC (or CC with conversation first). I do have heat under TDub. I will ship through USPS, usually the next day unless it’s a Saturday or holiday. You will receive tracking as well. If you live near San Diego and would like to pick up items I will offer a better discount as I want to get rid of the stuff asap. Sorry, I will only ship within the cont. 48 states.

I am motivated to get this stuff out of my house. So, make any reasonable offers. I am willing to make a deal on the cases to anyone local. I will sale as a lot (any cases under $130) for $250. Thats cases that I am trying to same for $500 individually for $250. That is seven cases. That means you can sell them, use them I care less. I just want them gone.

PCamera:
Canon IS S3 (cam, battery, cahrger and retail box) - $125 (make offer as this camera is a few years old)

Power Supplies:
Thermaltake Evo_Blue 750 - $85 - link
Silverstone Element 850 - $85 - link
Ultra X4 600 - $75 - link

Motherboard:
ECS P55H Black - $90 - link
Gigabyte GA-P55A UD3 - $100 NIB - link

Cases: (will not ship any cases but ones mentioned, located in San Diego)
Thermaltake Luxa2 LM200 - $250 shipped - link
Thermaltake V - $120 - link
Zalman MS1000-HS2 Black - $130 - link
Lancool K56 - $50 - link
Maxcube Amoris 6010 - $60 - link
Lancool K58 - $70
Coolermaster Sileo 500 - $40
Coolermaster Elite 100 - $30

Cooling: (the sale of any of these coolers will net you another lower end cooler of my picking, so don't ask)
Cool Age Frozen Orb X120 - $35
Thermolab Baram - $30

Last edited:
bump. make reasonable offers. i am even more movitated to get rid of this stuff.

Damnit, just realized I paid more for my ASRock Extreme.

Should have looked on the FS first. :(

Who has Dibs? Jay or I? exact same combo that i had PM'ed about earlier in the day, haha

Still waiting for a reply from you. Let me know if you really want to sell it or not.

interested in the tuniq tower. Pm me a price shipped to 59718

Thanks!
~Jake

If you want to sell the silver stone power supply, please pm me about it. As i never got a answer from the last pm.

I'm confused. Why does the i5 750 still look like it's for sale when someone said they already paid for it.

Damn it, wished I still lived in San Diego, great deal on those cases. In Missouri now. Bump for the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back