ABS Aplus Black Pearl Case $89 shipped

A shame i just picked up a Full Tower last week :(. I would of definetly gotten this.

Damn, I wish Newegg was still having their 10% Bing Cashback. I'm still considering this deal but not sure what I'd use this case for atm. :(

I'm considering picking this up just because it's excellent for the money. Not bad looking, but not super sleek

looks an awful lot like lian li. but without the price tag of one.

hmm ive been debating moving away from my rockefish, maybe this or haf 932

I'm about to pull the trigger. I'm sitting at the checkout screen. I keep going back and forth.

I'm about to pull the trigger. I'm sitting at the checkout screen. I keep going back and forth.

Just do it. You can always use it for a home server with storage for 16 HDDs with a couple of 4 in 3 adaptors from Cooler Master.

Haha :p If I had the money for a home server with 16 HDDs, I wouldn't be contemplating purchases so much. I can afford the ABS, I'm just looking for something better for the price, which is becoming hard to find.

I ended up buying it. Should arrive tomorrow. I <3 living close to the Newegg warehouse.

Dang sweet deal! I always wanted a Lian Li case but wouldnt afford one. Sadly I have no use for it now.

I ended up buying it. Should arrive tomorrow. I <3 living close to the Newegg warehouse.

yeah but ups / fedex loves taking their sweet time, especially on packages that are so close. i live in irvine, i often wait 2-3 days for packages from their city of industry warehouse.

Well, I live in Connecticut, so I'm only close on a nation-wide scale. I ALWAYS get packages within 2 days of ordering from the NJ warehouse.

Dang it, awesome deal and I might get one. Don't need it, but the free shipping is pushing me over to buying one. I have the BB Rocketfish case from last year, still new in box, but just a sucker for Lian Li cases and great deals. Argh!

Some of the reviews say it has bad cooling. Is this not a good choice if I'm air cooling an OCed i7 and sli GTX 280s?

So I was planning on buying a Lian Li PC-x500b for ~$200-280...
now, I feel like I would be throwing money away with a v2000b for $89

I might have to order this
*I just saw the free shipping, I basically have to get this :p

Last edited:
The more i look at it. The more I want it... I can always store it away till when i build another PC.

i would buy this so fast i didnt already have a few other lian li's sitting around waiting for a system.

but hot damn i want that

Last edited:
i would buy this so fast i didnt really have a few other lian li's sitting around waiting for a system.

but hot damn i want that

+1

Must resist, but don't think I can.

My only reservation is the little to no space between the mobo and the top of the case. Like a little room up there, just a little.

So I just ordered the case, thanks OP...

...for making me spend more money :p

Somehow when I was checking out I managed to pick up a WD Black 750gb, A couple SFlex 80mm fans for the case, and a card reader... for the case

....sigh

I just want it to go out of stock or for the promo code to not work... there's no reason for me to buy this, but I still want it... just in-case... =/

Eh... I just ordered it... it'll probably sit in my closet or garage for a while, but it's too good of a deal... I already got 2 of the rocketfish for $48 (sold one to a guy in Canada for my cost + shipping) and the other holds my server. I beat it up cause it was only $50...

Dunno what I'll do with this one...

Last edited:
lol i know what you mean. i really want it but damnit i cant have so many lian li's just sitting around. it would be cruel.

but for what its worth i showed my brother this deal and he jumped on it... so at least someone in the family is getting one. I cant wait to check it out. lol ive gotten both my brothers on the lian li train.

i own a pc-a05b, another owns the pc-p80 and now another owns this ABS. my htpc is also a lian li. and not to mention the other few ive hoarded away (2 rocketfish cases) :D

dunno what it is about brushed aluminum and classy designs but damn i cant resist that stuff.

Yeah I had the Rocketfish Full Tower and man that thing rocked. The only thing I hated was the wire management.

However, looking at this case it seems like it has a better layout and design for watercoolers.

I was thinking about replacing my parents Thermaltake Armor with this but I'm not sure if I could resell that case. I need some kind of purpose, otherwise I'm using money. :(

Hehe, I just got money sitting, going to school right now... money won't be doing anything and $90 isn't that much...

I've been contemplating getting a 46" Plasma or LCD at some point... decent upgrade from the 37" Westinghouse (in terms of size and quality)

But this will eventually get used or resold for a little profit (if any)

yeah the thing is your not gonna get a case of this quality for $90 again. thats what makes the impulse to buy so strong. Its a freaking $250 Lian Li for less than a benjamin :eek:

Thanks OP for pointing out this deal, appreciate it.

wow this thing is pretty. My only problem with it is the right-sided access panel. I keep my computer under my desk with the right side of my computer against the desk. This would completely block any air from getting into the side of this case. Other than that, I would totally get this.

Yea with my setup now, this case would be pointless... I never really liked the inverted ATX, but damn... Newegg just gets you...

They made it so simple too, kept all my info typed in... just needed 3 digits off the back of my card and a few clicks...

Yea with my setup now, this case would be pointless... I never really liked the inverted ATX, but damn... Newegg just gets you...

They made it so simple too, kept all my info typed in... just needed 3 digits off the back of my card and a few clicks...

Did you buy it?

Yea... haha... don't know what it'll be used for but atleast I'll have it... Now if the price drops to $60 shipped I'll be pissed... but I doubt it'll stay at $90 for much longer, I'm betting they're clearing out stock of an older model...

I know ABS has a bunch of new Lian Li rebadges, but they're not even rebadges, they're redesigns... it's strange...

Yea... haha... don't know what it'll be used for but atleast I'll have it... Now if the price drops to $60 shipped I'll be pissed... but I doubt it'll stay at $90 for much longer, I'm betting they're clearing out stock of an older model...

I know ABS has a bunch of new Lian Li rebadges, but they're not even rebadges, they're redesigns... it's strange...

I really want to bite on this deal but I'm not sure if I should.

I mean, I can always leave it in the garage until I do another build.

Is this case really that [H]awt?

Back