WCG Birthday Challenge - strategy

2.2M point update. LOL

13.jpg

No more chuckles for me unfortunately. I struggled with remote connectivity tonight so I'm going to run normally to the finish post now.

Hopefully someone on our team has a 10M point bunker they're gonna release soon so we can get 3rd place.

What hardware are you working with phoenicis? I swear I thought you only had like 3, threadripper rigs or something. Those things are putting out that much production? ~2.1M PPD in WCG?

Yeah I'm just multiplying the DCStats by 7. His setup is close to your production. 3x threadripper 16/32 setups I thought. That's insane.

Yeah I'm just multiplying the DCStats by 7. His setup is close to your production. 3x threadripper 16/32 setups I thought. That's insane.
I think Phoenicis did some bunkering to boost his output.

I did some but I screwed up along the way...

What hardware are you working with phoenicis? I swear I thought you only had like 3, threadripper rigs or something. Those things are putting out that much production? ~2.1M PPD in WCG?

Besides the 3 TRs and a G34 4p 61xx there is one more relatively new addition, a Skylake 7960X. It was a completely extravagant build justified only by me wanting to have an ongoing 16/32 intel comparison to the TRs.

The 300k ppd on WCG has been assisted by running the pututu designed approach to daily bunkering which, whilst not seeming to boost pph upwards, enabled me to stop a gradually diminishing pph from reducing any further.

It's not nearly as detailed as the stats available for other projects but my host stats for WCG are here

That's still pretty damn impressive for 5 rigs.

How much power does a single TR rig pull?

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking about TR, this is tempting. $700 for 16C/32T. Unfortunately no microcenter near me.

No MC near me either. The big draw back for me is DDR4 prices. Hella expensive right now.

Back