URGENT PLZ Chieftec PSUs !!

oymd

Weaksauce
I'm buying a Chieftech Dragon case...it comes with a Chieftec 420W PSU with ACTIVE PFC ..its real heavy and seems of good quality...

HPC-420-302DF
http://www.chieftec.com/products/psu/DPSII PSU.htm

Do you think its a good PSU?
Should i buy the PSU as well??

Case ~ $90 with clear window and front USB/Firewire
PSU ~ $60

PLZ READ: All other Power Supply brands as Enermax, Fortron, Antec..etc ARE NOT AN OPTION...THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE WHERE I LIVE...NEITHER IS SHIPPING...

Thanks...PLZ i need anurgent response...

If thats your only choice then go for it. It's not a bad psu at all. Like Vertigo says, its a Sirtec unit and it's specs seem to make it kissing cousins with 420w Enlights/Thermaltakes. Tom's favorably reviewed that chieftec here. Notice the outstanding results of the Antec true 380w (471w actual) and the Fortron FSP 350w (454w actual).

2 questions:

1) Do you have any other choice at all? If the answer's yes then please list them here.

2) If the case comes with the psu then why are you listing the prices seperately? (trying to clear possible confusion on my part)

Thanks for your reply...

1- No..I have no other choices...

2- Cuz you can buy either the case or the PSU separately or TOGETHER for a better price...

The PSU has 2 versions....
One with ACTIVE PFC...AND ANOTHER WITHOUT.....

P.S. I finally bought the case and the PSU with the active PFC...I went for the SILVER GLOSSY.....thanks to all....

Back