What are you nerds playing this weekend?

Wife and kids have been away for a month and I tried to get through Alan Wake 2 while they were away. I made good progress but I couldn't do it. It's just too damn scary playing this while home alone.

Ended up playing GTA v.

Starfield. Mainly to test outpost configurations that will net a intersystem supply chain spanning the galaxy.

God of War to finish of the achievements list.

Sticking with Fallout 4. The DLC stuff I never played before has expanded the game in a massive way. Nuka World alone is huge. I'm having fun building my compound, too. I never messed with it much originally, but I got the bug when playing 76 a few years ago.

Trying to get the last 4 tasks done before the Season of the Construct ends in Diablo IV next Tuesday. "Just" need to grind one more glyph to level 15, kill Avarice one more time, kill Echo of Duriel, and complete a Tier 90 Nightmare Dungeon.

Decided to finally play thru and finish all of the Secret of Monkey Island games. I've always started them but have never finished any of them. I will play my current favorite game, Isonzo on the side. Also considering finally finishing Elden Ring as the expansion comes out next month...... Is it weird that when you find a game you love playing you refuse to finish it because you don't want it to end. This was Elden Ring and Red Dead Redemption 2 for me.

Finished up Control Ultimate Edition.
I think the added DLC's was a good cure for the information gap of the base game, especially The Foundation DLC. Still a lot of unanswered questions though.

I'm going to give Alan Wake 2 a shot since I've played the OG about 10-15 times and loved it, but from the shit that I've heard about the game, I'm not too confident in it.

Back