Need to find a suitable mate for existing ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your link goes to a 5900x, huh?

Posting the model number of your RAM would help, but I assume since you mention single rank you're talking 8GB DIMMs. I'll also assume the voltage is at 1.35v.

Anyway, here you go. PCPartPicker filtered to 2x8GB DDR4 with 3200MHz 16-18-18-38 timings at 1.35v: https://pcpartpicker.com/products/m...&b=ddr4&S=3200&sort=price&page=1&B=1350000000

Adjust the filtering accordingly if my assumptions were wrong.

stupid newegg....it was supposed to link to my discontinued ram. They were 16gb dimms....

Doesn't matter because it doesn't work in the mobo I was planning on putting it in and doubling up. It doesn't like single rank 16gb dimms.

stupid newegg....it was supposed to link to my discontinued ram. They were 16gb dimms....

Doesn't matter because it doesn't work in the mobo I was planning on putting it in and doubling up. It doesn't like single rank 16gb dimms.
Newegg? Your link is to ebay.

WTF is going on here?
Doing my best but...
Beats me...

I was after some ram, so i copied the link of the ram I got using the newegg app. It instead decided ram on newegg obviously means a 5900x on ebay. turns out the ram I wanted won't work in my motherboard anyway because it is single rank and it will only take dual.

It has just been a giant cluster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back