750ti mining rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kardonxt

2[H]4U
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=571533

I'm posting this here at a discount before I part it out in the regular forums. May make a nice folding rig if nvidia / panda got folding on maxwell fixed since i last looked.

Was used for about 2 months of actual heavy mining. After that has only been turned on every now and then to test new client performance increases.

Custom built rack. I never drilled screw holes for mounting hardware so most of the stuff is held on with zipties. I think I have the original packaging for everything so I will put all the parts back in the original boxes before shipping.

5 x EVGA 750ti FTW with ACX cooling
1 x Gigabyte Windforce 750 ti.
Biostar Hi-Fi H81S2
Intel G1820
4GB DDR3 (2x2GB)
EVGA NEX750B
5 x Powered 16x to 1x extensions
1 x 16x to 16x extension.
Tenda USB wifi adapter

I don't plan on sending the crappy 80gb WD HD but let me know if you really want it and I'll include it (wiped).

Just fired it up and looks like it's getting 13150 -13250 kH/s on x13 @ stock clocks.

Shipping will be UPS Ground (with signature if paypal). Paypal or BTC works for me.

$700 shipped, contiguous US only

Heat under Kardonxt

Last edited:
you need to post a folding badge to post in this forum

Fle, he has a link to his extremefolding stats right above the first pic.

Hardfolding badges don't seem to be working.

Sorry FLE, I will move the link to the top. I've been gone a while from our F@H community, I can't believe how inactive it has gone :-(.

And bump for price drop

Last edited:
EOC has badges/sigs though...
sigimage.php

Thanks, Didn't mean to cause a problem. Have sold several 2p and 4p builds here and a link to EOC was always sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back